We had a wonderful Christmas day! The girls were so excited - they could barely wait to open presents and were in our room at 6:00 sharp, which was the earliest we said they could wake up.

Lizzie got a new desk that matches her room perfectly! She also got all sorts of arts and crafts stuff to fill up her desk.

Brynn's big present was a truckload of PollyPockets and Littlest Petshops. I love this age when they are totally satisfied with small stuff.

Kirk totally surprised me with a serger for Christmas! Now I can sew professionally!
(As a side note: I was totally surprised about the serger. I don't think Kirk has ever kept anything a secret in our whole married life! He just gets way too excited about things - he's the one that used to have us unwrap and then wrap up our Christmas presents several times before Christmas day. I didn't even have a clue, until about 5:30 Christmas morning, when he woke me up because he was so excited about Christmas, and I knew our kids weren't getting anything that exciting. But this was beyond my wildest dreams!! Yahoo!)

Marissa got a longboard! She hasn't even killed herself yet!

Then we headed over to my parents house. My mom made all the grandkids these super cute towels with their initial on it. The colors of towels and fabric all totally match the kids' personalities too!


My dad made marshmallow guns for all the kids. We've had many marshmallow wars since then. Just last night I went into Marissa and Noelle's room after they were supposed to be asleep, only to find their floor and walls covered with marshmallows. They were having an all out marshmallow war. They found if they spit on the marshmallows first, they will stick to things. Awesome.

Chris and Kirk are all smiles - maybe it's because of the Band Hero Wii game Chris and fam gave us! Come on over if you want to rock out with us!

Then we headed over to the Nielson's for the rest of the day. The girls all got these cute hats, which they look so super stylin' in!
We had a wonderful Christmas, thanks to all who made it so great!
3 comments:
Thank you for documenting the fun. The girls make me so happy.
Also, you'll be happy to have the serge protector as well. I am so proud of Kirk for keeping the secret. It may be a leap for mankind.
So have you been serging like a maniac? That is so fun! Aly, I love pictures of you on Christmas morning with your glasses on. You always look good without trying. Looks like a way fun Christmas! We should have a sewing day soon!
-Nat
Post a Comment