We had so much fun during Christmas that I kinda got behind on my blogging.
Part (most) of the reason for the fun was that my older brother, Chris, and his wife Beth, and their cutie daughter Sophia came down from Utah for a visit. We hadn't seen them for more than a year, so we planned out every minute to be able to fit in all the fun we could possibly stand. (Probably more fun that Beth would have liked - but she was a great sport about it all!)
When this little train pulled up Beth was a little disappointed. I guess she thought it was going to be a real train. Sorry! We tried to make the kids ride in the concentration camp/cattle car train, but then we decided it would be funner to all ride together.
We also tried out the merry go round. I was a bad mom that let my kids run free and fall off their horses, because merry go rounds totally make me sick, so I just half-way watched from the sidelines.
We also had our 3rd annual Jones Family Christmas Eve Bowling Extravaganza! No bumpers even this year! We are getting to be pros!
3 comments:
We went to the train park last week too and it was PACKED!!! Even though the train is kind of lame we waited for well over an hour for it (no joke). We should have gone during the day with you guys!! Hey- how was New Years Eve? I've been wanting to hear from you how the show was!
What a fun time! I wish we could be outside this time of year...thanks for the info. on the elf too - I will have to try and find one!
I'm thinking the Purple Pin Crusher is calling out a visit from the Paynes...so we can crush you guys!! If I remember correctly you beat most of the guys when we went.
Post a Comment