
This cute girl got braces today! She was super excited and counting down the days and telling everyone about this exciting event. She only has them on her upper teeth right now, until she loses some more teeth on the bottom. So far, she's fine without hardly any pain and without any drama. We'll see how the day progresses. Much to her dismay, she got clear braces. She wanted the attention the metal ones would bring, but her orthodontist didn't give her a choice. But even she'll admit that the clear ones look great! Thanks to Aunt Miss, she's all set with jello, pudding and mashed potatoes, so hopefully we will continue to have a great day!
7 comments:
Nicole is so excited to have someone to share the braces experience 2010 with her. I was actually hoping for the gold braces. Too bad you couldn't talk her into that.
Yay! I was so so hoping that you would have put a picture up! She is seriously the cutest thing ever, I love them! And the clear were a good choice, I think they are darling, and Rissa looks adorable!
This picture is one to save forever. Rissa said she "gets" to brush her teeth like five times a day. Remember the kids that brushed their teeth at the drinking fountain on the playground? I hope she can figure something out besides that. Did the Dr. take a picture with her? Remember that Jake got a picture with Dr. Garn? Or was that picture at the end when his teeth were finally perfect? I'm so proud of this brave girl.
Marissa, I'm with you on the "nix to clear braces" thing. When I was about your age, with fairly straight teeth and no possibility of braces in the future, I would fashion "braces" from aluminum foil so it might look like I was actually wearing the real thing! BTW, you look adorable, and much like your mom. Love, Great-aunt Dona
What a cutie! Can't say I shared her enthusiasm for braces when I was young. But after sucking my thumb until I was 8 (wish I were joking), there was no other option. Ahh!
One more reason for Caleb to idolize Rissa. He is going to be so jealous! I am jealous too. I never looked that cute in braces!
-nat
Happy late b-day brynn! The present is in the mail...almost.
-nat
Post a Comment