
The girls have Spirit Week at school this week. They think it's the coolest! What's better than wearing your PJ's to school, dressing up like your teacher, or wearing your school colors? Crazy Hair Day! Lizzie was a little nervous to do something really crazy, so she opted for a bunch of ponytails. Marissa had Pipi Longstocking braids with wire so they would stick out. And Noelle had a cup under her ponytail to make it really tall. The girls thought of all sorts of marketing strategies and funny commercials for their new product, the Cup-It. I think it will soon rival the Bump-It. I think it must be spirit week at my house all the time, because I have PJ days all the time, and crazy hair days are like everyday. :)
2 comments:
I'll bet your girls had the coolest crazy hair in the whole school. So fun!
I so wanted to put a cup in amy's hair this year! I even tried a bribe, but it was no use! Fun times!
Post a Comment